Authors: Andy Anderson
Publisher: Infinite Skills
Ships on: DVD-ROM
User Level: Beginner
Infiniteskills released another quality DVD – this time it features Photoshop lessons for a complete beginner. If you are just starting out but don’t know where to actually begin, this DVD will be a starting point for you.
No prior expirience is required for this course. It was meant for total beginners in this field.
Learn how to use each Photoshop tool, how to manage colors, work with layers and filters, and many more.
There is more than 13 hours of video material in here so you can rest assured that it will show you exactly all the things you’ll need to use Photoshop properly.
This DVD Covers The Following
13+ Hours of Instructions
How Each Photoshop Tool Works
176 tutorial videos
Utilize Layers and Filters on Images
Covers Adobe Bridge and Camera RAW
For Designers, Developers and Photographers
Table of Contents
01. Getting Started
02. Photoshop Essentials
03. Getting Efficient
04. Viewing And Controlling Images
05. The Amazing Adobe Bridge
06. Working With The Camera Raw Plug-In
07. Photoshop And The World Of Color
08. The Amazing Photoshop Layers Panel
09. Photoshop And Blending Modes
10. Gaining Control With Adjustment Layers
11. Working With Layer Styles
12. Photoshop And The World Of Vector
13. Editing Selective Portions Of An Image
14. Cloning, Healing, And More
15. From Color To Grayscale
16. Working With Photoshop Filters
17. Creative Image Manipulation
18. Essential Selection Techniques
19. Saving Time With Actions
20. Levels And Curves Basics
21. Custom Brushes And History Brushes
22. Photoshop And The Type Connection
23. Photoshop Output Options
Get This DVD Today and Start Your Photoshop Journey
This DVD is a must for a total beginner. Instead of spending valuable hours researching learning materials, buy this DVD and obtain practical knowledge from the professionals themselves.